Viewing Your Non-Fungible Tokens in Your NFTrade Wallet
The NFTrade network offers varieties of non-fungible digital assets in marketplaces grouped together in their ecosystem, and these digital collectibles comes in various collections from which you can make your own NFT wallet.
These digital assets come in various types and use cases, including:
- Gaming cards,
- In-game items,
- Certificates, etc.
The NFTrade network moreso renders lots of support for non-fungible tokens across all digital blockchains they partner with, to make it quite simple for you to locate and compile all your digital assets in one wallet of yours.
But how do you view them? How do you know where to see them? What are the steps you need to take to confirm the location of your non-fungible tokens?
It is very easy.
- All you need to do is simply follow up on the processes below.
- Go to the NFTrade website, whose link would be shown later.
- Open the tab at the northeastern part of the screen.
- Connect your wallet, following the instructions given to you.
- Choose what network you want to get your digital assets from.
-If you are new to investing in NFTrade, pick any of the partners you want to have your assets with.
-If you are not new, pick the partner you have already kept your investments in.
- Open up the drop-down tab of your wallet address for more features.
- You would see a tab tagged My NFTs. Click it open so you can see the non-fungible tokens which you have acquired overtime… and that is all you need to do.
- You can then carry out transactions with given instructions, like:
There is however some more good news. You can also cut trails short by following this procedure:
In the URL section of your browser, type in https://nftrade.com.
Do not give a space; continue the link as https://nftrade.com/users.
Continue the link without spacing, as https://nftrade.com/users/, then type in the partner you want to view your digital assets from, such as https:…users/bsc.
Then go on to insert your wallet address, eg:
Being the world’s first NFT InterBlockchain platform, NFTrade is the foundation layer of some of the digital marketplaces which you buy non-fungible tokens from.
Making it stress-free to mint your NFTs, NFTrade allows you to trade them or even create by your own hands. The platform aggregates and arranges the numbers of non-fungible tokens you own into one single wallet.
NFTrade aims at becoming the most used decentralized platform for the creation and trading of non-fungible tokens.
Find out more about NFTtrade; check out the following links, and join the league.