How to Deploy Creator Chain on Remix
Prior to the strategic partnership between Creator Chain and Remix, Creator Chain is utilzing Remix to deploy its testnet “Magnet”.
What is Remix?
Remix IDE is an open source web and desktop application. It fosters a fast development cycle and has a rich set of plugins with intuitive GUIs. Remix is used for the entire journey of contract development as well as being a playground for learning and teaching Ethereum.
It is one of the most widely used Ethereum development environments for smart contracts and due to Creator Chain’s Ethereum compatibility, Remix can be used directly with a Creator Chain Test-net.
Using the Remix IDE, this article guides you through the steps of building and deploying a Solidity-based smart contract to a Creator Chain development node. This steps are shown below:
- A user must have a Metamask that is connected to the Creator Chain with an account with any amount provided by the project.
- Then, launch Remix by navigating to https://remix.ethereum.org/.
- To save the Solidity smart contract, a new file is made. Under File Explorers, press the “+” button and type “MyContract.sol” in the popup box.
- Navigate to the compile sidebar option to press the “Compile MyToken.sol” button
- Users will be requested to authorize Remix to connect to their MetaMask account as soon as they choose “Injected Web3.”
- To provide Remix access to the specified account, press “Next” in Metamask.
- Back on Remix, users should notice that MetaMask now manages the account they want to use for deployment.
- Then press the “Deploy” button.
- Hence, users will be prompted in MetaMask to confirm the contract deployment transaction.
- Users will see the transaction mentioned in MetaMask when they hit confirm and the deployment is complete. In Remix, the contract will display under Deployed Contracts.
- Users may interact with the contract from within Remix once it’s been deployed.
Therefore, users can engage with the Creator Chain Test-net.
About Creator Chain
Creator Chain is a Blockchain-as-a-Service platform that empowers the DeFi and NFT world by providing services such as No Code Smart Contracts, Low Code DApps, and more.
For genuine interoperability, user-driven network governance, and adaptations that focus on DeFi, NFT, and other Blockchain Services, Creator’s chain is built on Polkadot/Substrate.
For more information, visit: